FunkyTech FunkyTech

God damn I'm late. I can't believe it's been up for two years and still only has 1.7k plays. Was used in a game 'Bear Surfin Mega Wave' and that was pretty trippy, super cool. You deserve a lot more plays for this, really rad song.

Fill My Black Hole Fill My Black Hole

Instrumental, PLZ!

My Penis is Evil My Penis is Evil

WILL GIVE ANYTHING FOR GUITAR TABS.

15 Sec Loop - First of 2012 15 Sec Loop - First of 2012

The fact that it is 15 seconds looping itself gives some pros and cons, with the cons being it gets repetitive fast. But, because it is ONLY 15 seconds, you put some serious thought into the layout. It has a catchy tune. It could be used for almost any action-y situation movie or game. Favorite!

SmashesCupcakes responds:

Thanks for the review!

Starbeamer Starbeamer

...the amount of downloads surpasses the amount of votes. :P

DanJohansen responds:

That's always the goal on newgrounds isn't it? People watching their own tunes going: Come on people! DOWNLOAD IT... yes! Like that yes.. one more time.. one more... ahh yes!!!!!!!!!!

Full Throttle (SEGA) Full Throttle (SEGA)

As you might see by my profile, I'm a game developer working with programs other than Flash. I make clones of the old pixelated games as a hobby, and I love the music. I play the old games from the 1989 Prince of Persia to SEGA's 1994 Sonic & Knuckles. And, I can tell you this is one of those tracks you find with 5 stars for a reason! I love the MIDI bass, but I think the solo is amazing. It would be better if the solo dropped a little bit, the last of the 3-note bursts is a little to close to the middle one.

EmperorCharlemagne responds:

Sometimes you're just in the mood for rockin' 16bit SEGA music.
Glad you enjoyed!

Sonic 3&K - Hydrocity 2 Sonic 3&K - Hydrocity 2

Love this! But I think the drums take too big a part, the original had NO Drums. they had pure midi goodness. Maybe create more bass to fill the gaps? The original song was not this fast-paced.

-Back then- -Back then-

Nice! I could make a Sonic game, and this would fit right in with the Genesis sprites and music.

La Vache Que Rit La Vache Que Rit

Implants a 'mystic' or 'anchient' type of tune. Catchy, but repetitive very fast. To think it was made using only a cow-bell. I'll give another half of a star due to the nice effects. The effects are balanced to sound 'real'. Sounds like something that would come from a foreign type of instrument. If you had more variety, it would of been better, all in all, very good for something that was very bland.

houzatosis responds:

I agree, it's repetitive beyond comprehension. I rushed it a because it was originally for a discussion in one of the Audio BBS topics. If I do decide to keep working on it, I'll see about adding different melodies than just the one 'bass' riff.

Time For Punishment Time For Punishment

BLISTER EXISTS!

quote teh author "Time For Punishment! Yes I know it sucks..."
Yeah right! This sound close to the Blister Exists, a real song.
9/10

TheRealSam responds:

Wow, the Blister Exists, realy?
Thanks a lot!